Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jackie's maternity shots

My ever-so-beautiful sister-in-law Jackie is expecting a little girl in the new year - so it was the perfect time to take some belly pictures of her!

We loved playing around with all the lighting options available in my house - this is my daughter's pretty daybed but we loved the soft pink canopy.

I love the light in this picture but it makes me laugh because we had a black backdrop hanging off the back deck with the barbecue grill right behind her and both my kids running around like little crazies.


I wouldn't have guessed this would turn out as cute as it did - I love the contrast.

I love the bright colors of this one and the light was so fun to play with.

This shot looks so easy-breezy but it was a nightmare. Sheer fabric hanging from the trees, the neighbor's cat attacking everything that moved... we loved how it turned out though.

2 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Wow Jeri, these are some of my favorite pics you have taken..and I don't even know your sis in law! lol I also love your family pics, they are great as well. I need ours done!! I'm going to email you.

Christy said...

I love the belly shot with the ultra sound photo!